Happy Holidays to all my listeners. I hope your Holidays are nothing but the best and the fat dude in the red suit brought all your crotch goblins what they wanted because they will be begging for it through out the year.
The Main Event
This year we take on “It’s a Wonderful Life” in our usual twisted manner. No angels only demons and devils trying to gain one up on Steve’s soul.
Steve finds out that if he didn’t exist it really would change a lot and his daughter would also not exist as well. He cannot picture a universe without her or the friends he has made this year as well.
So grab yer glass of nog and rum, sit back, and enjoy this year’s holiday special and Fireside chat as well!
Love all of your faces! Here’s to 2020!
Music this episode was:
- What Santa Wants – Roadside Attraction
- What if Eminem Did Jingle Bells – Bob Rivers
- Christmas Sucks (w/ Peter Murphy) – Tom Waites
- Christmas in the Sun – Joel Kopishke
- Jingles are Jingles – Dan Philips
- Christmas Bop – Smash-Up Derby
- The Grinch – VAST
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Leo Moracchioli
- Santa Will Find You – Mindy Smith