Well, it’s the show before we kick off our holiday special (which will be two shows this year). We kick off with a sexy Merrill Howard Kalin moment that guy knew how to cook some good and tasty food… Not really.
I think I may have the 24 hour Ebola or something, I felt like crap the day of recording it but just tired AF today.
We talked about a lot of stuff this show, oh and did hit on the food subject a long time in. Here’s a rundown of the stuff we talked about:
- Feeling not so good, but buggering on.
- Queefmas Card Exchange (design will be album art after I get them out to everyone on the list)
- Planning out show stuff, holiday food and present stuff for family
- Touch base on Crazy Joe’s return to doing shows.
- We had a huge profit with Pot Sales in MA in just the first two weeks of a dispensary opening for recreational sales. ($4.5 million!)
- Teens prank church with pot in the censer burner in Spain
- Real life Snowflakes complaining about Christmas stuff
- School Principal Bans Candy Canes and more Christmas stuff in Schools
- Baby It’s Cold Outside and other Christmas Music that should be triggers for SJW’s
- Comments about Baby It’s Cold Outside with help from Funny or Die’s video from a few years ago.
- Memories of Doctor Demento and the sculpting of my eclectic musical tastes.
- My Ranting about Junk Food vs. Healthy Food in the U.S.
- I share a couple of recipes (Avacado Sauce and Apple Butter (not together!))
- I talk about the food I love to cook along with my infamous Chocolate Chip Cookies of Doom!
- Non-alcoholic beverages I love to toss back.
- Explanation of the artists played and wrapping up the show with acid reflux!
Music this week (in order)
- I Go Hard – Gangstagrass
- Milkshake – Richard Cheese
- Beer – Reel Big Fish
- The Night Before VooDooRadio – VooDooRadio
- Fish Heads – Barnes & Barnes
- Junk Food Junkie – Larry Groce
- Apple Pie – The Bastard Fairies (Yellow Thunder Woman)
- Pizza Butt – MC Chris
- Gordon Ramsey vs. Julia Childs – Epic Rap Battles of History
- BRAINS! – Voltaire
- Chocolate Jesus – Tom Waites
- Stranger Joe – VooDooRadio
Hey, don’t forget to call us on the Drunk Line! 914-933-7865
Find all of our social media links on our website (VooDooRadio.org).
Join the HORDE! It’s our patreon!